Home Air Conditioning Installation & Replacement
It may be time to replace your cooling system, if any of these seem familiar …
- Your electric bills are going up even when your AC “on” time has not changed
- Your AC unit is squealing, growling, or rattling
- You don’t feel cool air coming out of the register vents
- Your AC is simply blowing around warm air
- Your indoor fan runs but outdoor compressor is not spinning
- Your system is icing up
- As soon as the compressor tries to start the circuit breaker trips
- Your heat pump or air conditioner is more than 10 years old
There are many things to consider when it comes time to replace your home cooling system; you want a company that you can trust. At Climatic, our goal is to provide you with the best possible recommendations and installation when it comes time to replace your air conditioning system.
No Fine Print or Exclusions, Every Detail is Upfront and Clearly Communicated
We conduct a site visit to ascertain your needs and recommend the products that will give your best possible return on investment and reliability, at a fair and competitive price. If it turns out you just need repairs, we have expert technicians at the ready to get your home back to normal.
Our technicians are the best in the business and our work is performed above industry standards. In addition to our installation standards, our employees have the utmost concern for your home and always leave it as clean or cleaner than when we found it.
All of our installations are followed by an inspection visit by one of our managers. This ensures that the installation was completed to the Climatic Standard. Follow this up with our 24-hour emergency service and you can see that Climatic Heating and Cooling is a choice you can be confident in for years to come.