Northern Virginia’s Home Cooling Experts
We’ve Been Caring for Your Comfort for More than 20 Years
Your home’s cooling system is an important part of living comfortably in Northern Virginia. Whether your existing cooing system needs repair, replacement, or routine maintenance, you can count on Climatic Heating and Cooling. We have more than 20 years of knowledge and experience in deciding what will work best to keep your family cool and comfortable throughout the summer months.
Our entire staff operates with integrity and will help you decide whether a replacement or repair is the best choice for your situation. Either way, our expert technicians will get your home back to normal.
- Your heat pump or air conditioner is more than 10 years old.
- Your electric bills are going up even when your AC “on” time has not changed.
- Your AC unit is squealing, growling, or rattling.
- You don’t feel cool air coming out of the register vents.
- Your AC is simply blowing around warm air.
- Your indoor fan runs but outdoor compressor is not spinning.
- Your system is icing up.
- As soon as the compressor tries to start the circuit breaker trips.
- Your heat pump or air conditioner is less than 10-years old and in good condition.
- Your heat pump or air conditioner is still under warranty.
- Your heating and cooling costs have been acceptable.
- You are generally pleased with your level of comfort.
- Your AC unit is behaving abnormally.
- Your AC unit is making strange noises.
- Your AC unit has parts working poorly or not working at all.
We are also available to perform routine maintenance to stop a problem in its tracks before it gets worse. R22, the longtime industry standard refrigerant used in most air conditioning and heat pump systems is being phased out. If your system is more than eight-years old, you may want to schedule a maintenance call. Technology and equipment change every day.
There are many brands on the market for you to choose from, and we can repair, replace, and service them all: Carrier, Payne, Lennox, Goodman, Trane, Bryant, Ruud, York and more. You can rest assured that we will only recommend high-efficiency air conditioning solutions that cool your Northern Virginia home and save you money on your utility bills.